UNFORGETTABLE MELODY…

  


In the night filled with stars

I could only see the darkness…

You were beside me;

The aroma of your cologne filled the air

The silence of the night broken

Only by our breathing…



As your hands hold mine,

I could feel the warmth…

I could no longer hold in the bottled-up emotions.

I broke and cried like a baby;

You said nothing;

You silently reached out

And held me in your arms…



I don’t know how long I sobbed

Just lying my face against your chest…

The rhythm of the heartbeat

Spoke more than words could ever…



All the worries forgotten,

I just continue to stay there

Wishing the moment to never end…

Till today the sound resonates in my ears

As if the melody of a sweet song…

 

-Panchami Kabbinahitlu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಒಂದು ನೆನಪು

ಬೆಳೆಯುತಿದ್ದೇವೆ ಎಂದರೆ ಅಳಿಯುತ್ತಿರುವುದಲ್ಲವೇ?!

ನೀನೊಂದು ಮಾತು ಹೇಳಿದ್ದಿದ್ರೆ?!