STRANGER

 


It hurts a lot when I realize that I’m no longer the ‘I’ whom I knew… The epiphany comes at the most unexpected moments Perhaps at the worst time? The untimely realization leaves me with nothing but wonders.


I ponder how things had been by trying to remember the moments that I forgot with effort. I succeed in helping myself only with tidbits of memory, About which I’m no longer certain… It just feels like a nightmare or a dream… It just feels like a story once I’ve been told…


And I wonder, How things once were so important to me are just ‘NOTHING’ today… For a second, I think the effort to forget had paid off… But, No! It was completely futile, Because had I not put the effort to forget, I would have forgotten the things altogether…


So, now I’m making an effort To just let the things be… To let the time do its job To meet the strangers around as well as within…

-Panchami Kabbinahitlu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಒಂದು ನೆನಪು

ನೀನೊಂದು ಮಾತು ಹೇಳಿದ್ದಿದ್ರೆ?!

ಬೆಳೆಯುತಿದ್ದೇವೆ ಎಂದರೆ ಅಳಿಯುತ್ತಿರುವುದಲ್ಲವೇ?!